|ID:||20170886 - CT|
The ideal candidate for the junior programmer position will prepare detailed specifications from which computer programs will be written and will communicate with users to identify current operating procedures as well as clarify program objectives.
- Design, develop and optimize web applications in a Microsoft based development environment under the direction of senior programmers
- Translate business users’ requirements into actionable specifications
- Meet programming standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying work process improvements
- Strives to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new and improved systems
- Analyze, research, and resolve data processing problems
- Develop user facing reports and web pages based on business specifications
- Code review other programmers’ work for accuracy and adherence to standards and specifications
- Two + years related experience
- Experience with working on teams for assigned projects or as an individual contributor
Preferred qualifications for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Founded in 2006, HPOne is a leading sales and marketing organization that operates across multiple segments of the Medicare and health insurance marketplaces. Using proprietary technology solutions coupled with deep industry knowledge, the company provides a range of outsourced sales, marketing and contact services for national and regional health plans, operates private exchanges for individual consumers and employer-based group retirees, and manages the largest exclusive Medicare lead generation marketplace in the industry. HPOne’s core differentiation is its exclusive focus on the health insurance industry, bringing innovative and performance-based solutions that address the most pressing challenges facing clients. With four state-of-the-art contact centers around the country and a management team with an average of over 15 years in the health insurance industry, HPOne provides its clients with the solutions they need to profitably grow and manage their business. For five consecutive years, HPOne has been named to Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and energy tech companies in North America, earning a rank of 357 for 2016.
HPOne is an equal opportunity employer, committed to employment equity throughout all levels of the organization. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. HPOne requires the necessary drug testing and background checks as part of our pre-employment practices.