|ID:||20170862 - AZ|
Founded in 2006, HPOne is a leading sales and marketing organization that operates across multiple segments of the Medicare and health insurance marketplaces. Using proprietary technology solutions coupled with deep industry knowledge, the company provides a range of outsourced sales, marketing and contact services for national and regional health plans, operates private exchanges for individual consumers and employer-based group retirees, and manages the largest exclusive Medicare lead generation marketplace in the industry. HPOne’s core differentiation is its exclusive focus on the health insurance industry, bringing innovative and performance-based solutions that address the most pressing challenges facing clients. With four state-of-the-art contact centers around the country and a management team with an average of over 15 years in the health insurance industry, HPOne provides its clients with the solutions they need to profitably grow and manage their business. For five consecutive years, HPOne has been named to Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and energy tech companies in North America, earning a rank of 357 in 2016.
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Due to seasonal nature of our business, we have a position in our Phoenix call center for a talented seasonal trainer to join our dynamic team. The seasonal trainer is a dynamic individual with strong presentation skills, organizational skills, computer literacy, and attention to detail. In this important role you will be impacting the goal to maximize individual and team performance.
- Enthusiastically present approved new hire training, including Medicare basics, internal systems, processes, products, scripts and compliance
- Evaluate and coach students in training, noting demonstrated ability to capture the knowledge and concepts required for success in their new role
- Acts as primary training support to agents while class is in transition
- Deliver client approved product training using a variety of delivery methods to keep classes fully engaged
- Demonstrates ability to teach agents how to clearly articulate Medicare & IFP programs to customers who have varying ranges of understanding and/or experience with Medicare & IFP programs
- Works with various departments' subject matter experts as needed to develop, enhances or updates training programs, including outlines, fact sheets, exams, and supporting documents
- Maintains records of all training activities, including time sheets, evaluations and quality reviews
- Regularly communicates management to ensure alignment of training and production goals
- High school diploma or equivalent required, 2 years of college desired
- Two + years training experience in a sales organization preferred
- Medicare and other insurance product sales experience required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel required
- Ability to educate, motivate and conduct interactive/lecture style instruction
- Must be organized and detail oriented and possess excellent oral, written communication and proofreading skills
HPOne is an equal opportunity employer, committed to employment equity throughout all levels of the organization. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. HPOne requires the necessary drug testing and background checks as part of our pre-employment practices.