DescriptionFounded in 2006, HPOne is a leading sales and marketing organization that operates across multiple segments of the Medicare and health insurance marketplaces. Using proprietary technology solutions coupled with deep industry knowledge, the company provides a range of outsourced sales, marketing and contact services for national and regional health plans, operates private exchanges for individual consumers and employer-based group retirees, and manages the largest exclusive Medicare lead generation marketplace in the industry. HPOne’s core differentiation is its exclusive focus on the health insurance industry, bringing innovative and performance-based solutions that address the most pressing challenges facing clients. With four state-of-the-art contact centers around the country and a management team with an average of over 15 years in the health insurance industry, HPOne provides its clients with the solutions they need to profitably grow and manage their business. For five consecutive years, HPOne has been named to Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and energy tech companies in North America, earning a rank of 357 in 2016.
HPOne is currently recruiting a marketing intern that will be responsible for assisting the marketing department in a variety of tasks. Gain real world marketing knowledge by participating in the HPOne marketing internship program. The ideal candidate will be at least a junior in status, pursuing a degree in marketing or a similar field of study. Will be a self-motivator and creative thinker with strong interpersonal skills and a positive, outgoing attitude.
Location: Trumbull, CT
- Manage logistics for company participation in conferences and events
- Monitor company social presence and coordinate with SEO agency for changes/posting
- Monitor industry news for content that can be posted on corporate blog
- Develop competitive analysis for one or more lines of business
- Perform quality assurance testing on revisions/updates to company websites
- Support the marketing team in all department activity as needed
- Collect and publish daily KPIs including site traffic metrics, lead funnel metrics, advertising metrics, etc.
- Support marketing team in creating, analyzing and reporting on marketing tests
- Participate in the design and publishing of a client reporting dashboard
- Motivated, self-starter willing to contribute ideas and think beyond the task at hand
- Desire to learn about online marketing/sales and the economics about how the business works
- Ability to take ownership of projects and drive them to completion
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Basic knowledge in the use of social sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn
- A basic understanding of paid search and organic search
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
HPOne is an equal opportunity employer, committed to employment equity throughout all levels of the organization. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. HPOne requires the necessary drug testing and background checks to maintain a safe environment.