|ID:||20170861 - AZ|
|Location:||Phoenix and Gilbert|
Founded in 2006, HPOne is a leading sales and marketing organization that operates across multiple segments of the Medicare and health insurance marketplaces. Using proprietary technology solutions coupled with deep industry knowledge, the company provides a range of outsourced sales, marketing and contact services for national and regional health plans, operates private exchanges for individual consumers and employer-based group retirees, and manages the largest exclusive Medicare lead generation marketplace in the industry. HPOne’s core differentiation is its exclusive focus on the health insurance industry, bringing innovative and performance-based solutions that address the most pressing challenges facing clients. With four state-of-the-art contact centers around the country and a management team with an average of over 15 years in the health insurance industry, HPOne provides its clients with the solutions they need to profitably grow and manage their business. For five consecutive years, HPOne has been named to Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and energy tech companies in North America, earning a rank of 357 in 2016.
Location: Phoenix, AZ
We are looking for a determined, self-motivated and passionate leader who wants to make a difference in people’s lives and achieve their own personal and professional goals as our Workforce Manager. This position will support national programs from our Arizona Offices; provide strategic leadership over the workforce planning and real time management for call activities across multiple sites, optimizing service and quality levels and ensuring the most efficient use of resources.
- Ensure scheduling tools are leveraged to maintain an efficient workforce
- Drive a culture of root cause analysis, with a focus on removing variation from the system and removing defects from processes
- Analyze performance data and work to re-engineer processes through benchmarking with external and internal business partners
- Advise Site Directors regarding balancing work volume; collaborate with Directors across sites to balance workload between departments and sites on a regular as well as ad hoc basis, acting as an advocate for the caller
- Partner with Site Directors and Operational VPs regarding forecasting / planning based on actual experience and trend analyses and implement necessary tactics to achieve service targets
- Analyze, develop action plan and resolve service delivery and / or service level issues
- Manage all scheduling- related communications to the site
- Ensure workforce scorecard including adherence is led in bimonthly sessions
- BA / BS degree and/or 5+ years of experience working in a call center or production environment
- Understanding of call center planning and routing software and programming requirements
- Knowledge of Human Resource policies and procedures
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Workforce Management
- Workforce software experience, preferably with IEX / NICE or comparable
- Business focus to understand company's vision, mission and strategy to achieve long and short term goals
HPOne is an equal opportunity employer, committed to employment equity throughout all levels of the organization. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. HPOne requires the necessary drug testing and background checks as part of our pre-employment practices.