|Title:||Sales Broker Manager|
|ID:||20170884 - AZ|
The Sales Manager will drive agent training, sales strategy and acquisition of individuals looking to enroll in a Medicare Supplement plan. This position is responsible for managing a multi-state team of licensed insurance agents and ensuring they are meeting and exceeding corporate sales goals.
Location: Phoenix, AZ
- Build and then lead a team of license sales professionals toward meeting monthly / quarterly / yearly Medicare Supplement sales goals.
- Ability to cross sell products and services to Medicare Supplement individuals
- Monitors and improves standard operating practices
- Build curriculum and train new and experienced agents on best practices surrounding selling a Medicare Supplement plan
- Establish performance expectations and goals, evaluate performance results, provide feedback to staff and administer appropriate rewards
- Ability to coach and teach agents sales techniques that result in increased agent production
- Foster a cohesive and supportive team environment in-line with HPONE’s values and culture.
- Provide leadership to staff including establishing and maintaining regular team meetings as well as providing ongoing support and coaching
- Collaborate with internal departments such as HR, Sales Support, IT, QA, Training to ensure open lines of communication and that policies and procedures are aligned with the Company mission
- Excellent understanding of the guidelines centered around selling a Medicare Supplement product
- 5+ years of successful sales management of an inside sales operation; focused on selling Medicare Supplement products.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Previous supervisory / management experience in an inside sales center environment required
- Solid knowledge and grasp of Medicare / CMS rules and regulations preferred.
- Solid understanding of call center technology, terminology and environment required.
- Ability to interface with Senior Level Executives during client meetings / presentations.
- Must be a proactive, hands-on leader with a proven strategic vision who will drive operational performance with a high degree of accountability and integrity
- Ability to think out of the box and manage towards established goals
- Must possess a strong sense of integrity and be able to manage an office independently and maintain high personal and professional standards
- Travel 15-20% of the time
Founded in 2006, HPOne is a leading sales and marketing organization that operates across multiple segments of the Medicare and health insurance marketplaces. Using proprietary technology solutions coupled with deep industry knowledge, the company provides a range of outsourced sales, marketing and contact services for national and regional health plans, operates private exchanges for individual consumers and employer-based group retirees, and manages the largest exclusive Medicare lead generation marketplace in the industry. HPOne’s core differentiation is its exclusive focus on the health insurance industry, bringing innovative and performance-based solutions that address the most pressing challenges facing clients. With four state-of-the-art contact centers around the country and a management team with an average of over 15 years in the health insurance industry, HPOne provides its clients with the solutions they need to profitably grow and manage their business. For five consecutive years, HPOne has been named to Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and energy tech companies in North America, earning a rank of 357 in 2016.
HPOne is an equal opportunity employer, committed to employment equity throughout all levels of the organization. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. HPOne requires the necessary drug testing and background checks to maintain a safe, drug-free work environment