|Title:||Customer Sales Advocate|
|ID:||20170897 - FL|
Now Hiring Enthusiastic Sales Representatives!
Careers with HPOne means more than just competitive pay and benefits. It means that you are part of a community dedicated to finding solutions for clients, customers, and members. Whether you are drawn to our collaborative atmosphere, entrepreneurial environment, or collective goals, we know something for sure: our employees love what they do, and they love doing it at HPOne.
We will invest one week of paid training for you to be a successful customer sales advocate and provide you with “winning” leads. During this paid training, you will learn all about the carriers you will support, the resources available to you and everything else you will need to be a top producer. This is a seasonal role with potential for career advancement.
You will earn a competitive weekly salary with the ability to earn bonus for each closed application.
So what do you say? Now go ahead and submit your resume and come join one of the fastest growing companies, on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500.
*Position is located in Tampa in the Interstate Corporate Center
- Primarily outbound Telesales to prospective enrollees for a unique, patient Care Management Program
- Educate members on services that help patients and their families live healthier and same money
- Successfully enroll members, have the ability to “close the sale”
What are some of the attributes you should have?
- Tenacious, driven, and have a passion for assisting prospects with their healthcare
- Ability to meet monthly goals
- Ability to explain complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Patience and the ability to “read” customers
What are some of the requirements?
- Must be detail-orientated, motivated self-starter with excellent time management, organization and computer skills
- Great negotiation skills by understanding the concerns and needs of the person you are dealing with.
- Sales background including retail experience or 2+ years customer service experience in a call center environment
Founded in 2006, HPOne is a leading sales and marketing organization that operates across multiple segments of the Medicare and health insurance marketplaces. Using proprietary technology solutions coupled with deep industry knowledge, the company provides a range of outsourced sales, marketing and contact services for national and regional health plans, operates private exchanges for individual consumers and employer-based group retirees, and manages the largest exclusive Medicare lead generation marketplace in the industry. HPOne’s core differentiation is its exclusive focus on the health insurance industry, bringing innovative and performance-based solutions that address the most pressing challenges facing clients. With four state-of-the-art contact centers around the country and a management team with an average of over 15 years in the health insurance industry, HPOne provides its clients with the solutions they need to profitably grow and manage their business. For five consecutive years, HPOne has been named to Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and energy tech companies in North America, earning a rank of 357 in 2016.
HPOne is an equal opportunity employer, committed to employment equity throughout all levels of the organization. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. HPOne requires the necessary drug testing and background checks as part of our pre-employment practices.