|Title:||Executive Administrative Assistant|
|ID:||20170865 - CT|
Founded in 2006, HPOne is a leading sales and marketing organization that operates across multiple segments of the Medicare and health insurance marketplaces. Using proprietary technology solutions coupled with deep industry knowledge, the company provides a range of outsourced sales, marketing and contact services for national and regional health plans, operates private exchanges for individual consumers and employer-based group retirees, and manages the largest exclusive Medicare lead generation marketplace in the industry. HPOne’s core differentiation is its exclusive focus on the health insurance industry, bringing innovative and performance-based solutions that address the most pressing challenges facing clients. With four state-of-the-art contact centers around the country and a management team with an average of over 15 years in the health insurance industry, HPOne provides its clients with the solutions they need to profitably grow and manage their business. For five consecutive years, HPOne has been named to Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and energy tech companies in North America, earning a rank of 357 in 2016.The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative, executive and client related tasks. He/she will be able to work independently with little supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible, and highly detail-oriented and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small office of diverse people and programs.The ability to interact with staff in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining positive, flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality are crucial to this role. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
Location: Trumbull, CT
- Manage calendars, phones, travel schedules, expenses and other arrangements for senior management team
- Serve as primary liaison with all departments and is responsible for Company-wide communications, organizes Company events and act as the point person with facilities management
- Manage office support services including purchasing office supplies, facility management, equipment maintenance, and mail distribution
- Answer phone and direct all incoming calls to appropriate party promptly and efficiently;
- Assist with preparation of presentation materials utilizing Power Point for Board of Directors’ meetings, sales presentations, etc.
- Perform administrative tasks such as scanning, copying, faxing, and preparing documents
- Act as liaison between clients, remote employees and other business associates
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Perform related job duties as required
- 5+ years Executive Administrative experience supporting the C-level & Board
- BA/BS preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Exchange
- Strong decision making ability and attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be proactive, resourceful and self motivated
- Ability to handle confidential information with tact and discretion
- A positive and flexible “can-do” attitude
HPOne is an equal opportunity employer, committed to employment equity throughout all levels of the organization. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. HPOne requires the necessary drug testing and background checks as part of our pre-employment practices.