|Title:||Licensed Insurance Agent|
|ID:||20160852 - AZ|
Founded in 2006, HPOne is a leading sales and marketing organization that operates across multiple segments of the Medicare and health insurance marketplaces. Using proprietary technology solutions coupled with deep industry knowledge, the company provides a range of outsourced sales, marketing and contact services for national and regional health plans, operates private exchanges for individual consumers and employer-based group retirees, and manages the largest exclusive Medicare lead generation marketplace in the industry. HPOne’s core differentiation is its exclusive focus on the health insurance industry, bringing innovative and performance-based solutions that address the most pressing challenges facing clients. With four state-of-the-art contact centers around the country and a management team with an average of over 15 years in the health insurance industry, HPOne provides its clients with the solutions they need to profitably grow and manage their business. For five consecutive years, HPOne has been named to Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and energy tech companies in North America, earning a rank of 357 in 2016.
We are looking for successful, self-motivated and passionate sales professionals who want to make a difference in people’s lives and achieve their own personal and professional goals. We represent major insurance carriers and present clients with the options to meet their needs. We provide and maintain your state licenses in multiple states. All sales are conducted over the phone. We invest in your success by offering comprehensive and ongoing training, high quality leads, cutting edge technology and lots of support. Your hard work is rewarded with highly competitive and uncapped earning potential. This full-time position offers a flexible work schedule in the East Valley with potential to grow.
- Listen, present and explain various insurance plans using a consultative approach, based on a true understanding of clients’ needs and goals
- Conduct a thorough needs analysis with each client and determine the most appropriate insurance plan based on their needs
- Comfortably navigate technology while listening and talking on the phone
- Assist clients in the application process and ensure that all required information is accurate and compliant with all applicable rules and regulations
- Submit complete applications in a timely manner
- Understand and adhere to all company, carrier and/or CMS related policies and procedures
- Performs related job duties as required
- Prior Medicare experience is a plus, but not required
- Prior sales experience required
- Driven by making sales and not afraid to ‘ask for the sale'
- Must be articulate and have a clear speaking voice
- Previous training in or related to Healthcare Insurance a plus
- Ability to comprehend and clearly articulate product knowledge from various Healthcare Insurance Plans to prospective members/callers
- Possess the ability to perform cost/plan analysis and demonstrate an ability to provide prospective members with a recommendation best suited for caller’s individual needs that are consistent with product/plan benefits
- Possess ability to understand and utilize computer systems
- Perform accurately and timely data entry
- Excellent communication and listening skills, with a positive attitude and a desire to make a difference in people’s lives
- The ability to explain complex information in clear, concise terms
- Must be detail-oriented, motivated self-starter, with excellent time management, organization, and computer skills
- A current and valid AZ health License
HPOne is an equal opportunity employer, committed to employment equity throughout all levels of the organization. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. HPOne requires the necessary drug testing and background checks to maintain a safe environment.