Founded in 2006, HPOne is a leading sales and marketing organization that operates across multiple segments of the Medicare and health insurance marketplaces. Using proprietary technology solutions coupled with deep industry knowledge, the company provides a range of outsourced sales, marketing and contact services for national and regional health plans, operates private exchanges for individual consumers and employer-based group retirees, and manages the largest exclusive Medicare lead generation marketplace in the industry. HPOne’s core differentiation is its exclusive focus on the health insurance industry, bringing innovative and performance-based solutions that address the most pressing challenges facing clients. With four state-of-the-art contact centers around the country and a management team with an average of over 15 years in the health insurance industry, HPOne provides its clients with the solutions they need to profitably grow and manage their business. For five consecutive years, HPOne has been named to Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and energy tech companies in North America, earning a rank of 357 in 2016.
Location: Tampa, FL
Due to continued growth, we have a newly created opportunity for a talented Quality Assurance Specialist to join our dynamic team. The Quality Assurance Specialist is a multi-task oriented position requiring excellent customer service and organizational skills, computer literacy, and attention to detail. In this important role you will play an active role in helping to maximize individual and team performance.
- Participate in monitoring calls with all sales representatives, evaluating the quality of each call based on the Quality guidelines and standards
- Complete regularly scheduled audits and prepare weekly audit summary reports to the Manager
- Provides functional guidance, training and assistance to the customer service staff
- Communicates appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner
- Assists management to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Commit to continuous process improvement in order to keep our Quality Assurance standards and practices meeting the needs of our customers and the company
- Performs other duties assigned by Manager
- 1-2 years relevant experience in a sales organization preferred
- Exposure to Medicare and other insurance products a plus
- Bilingual speaking skills (English/Spanish) preferred
- Must be able to demonstrate initiative in project-related activities and act independently as needed
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Must be analytical, organized, and detail oriented
- Excellent proofreading skills
HPOne is an equal opportunity employer, committed to employment equity throughout all levels of the organization. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. HPOne requires the necessary drug testing and background checks to maintain a safe environment.