Human Resources Director
|Title:||Human Resources Director|
|Location:||Phoenix and Gilbert|
DescriptionFounded in 2006, HPOne is a leading sales and marketing organization that operates across multiple segments of the Medicare and health insurance marketplaces. Using proprietary technology solutions coupled with deep industry knowledge, the company provides a range of outsourced sales, marketing and contact services for national and regional health plans, operates private exchanges for individual consumers and employer-based group retirees, and manages the largest exclusive Medicare lead generation marketplace in the industry. HPOne’s core differentiation is its exclusive focus on the health insurance industry, bringing innovative and performance-based solutions that address the most pressing challenges facing clients. With four state-of-the-art contact centers around the country and a management team with an average of over 15 years in the health insurance industry, HPOne provides its clients with the solutions they need to profitably grow and manage their business. For five consecutive years, HPOne has been named to Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and energy tech companies in North America, earning a rank of 357 in 2016.
The director human resources has responsibility for all aspects of human resources for two call center locations in Phoenix, AZ and is a business partner to the VP sales & operations. He/she will report remotely to the chief human resources officer as well as interact with the human resources team in Tampa, FL. The ideal candidate will be a human resources professional who possesses leadership qualities, poise, an inquisitive and positive attitude. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for an opportunity to bring his/her skills and experience to a growing organization.
Location: Phoenix, AZ
- Works closely with the VP sales & operations and other management to ensure that all human resources goals & objectives are aligned with overall business goals.
- Leads performance coaching & management, training, employee communications, employee relations.
- Manages employee relations issues and escalates to chief human resources officer as appropriate.
- Answers manager and employee human resources inquiries and collaborates with internal human resources (Trumbull, CT & Tampa, FL) to resolve specific issues.
- Manages new employee orientation and on-boarding process, coordinating other internal departments to ensure a smooth and streamlined process.
- Designs, develops and oversees local employee reward and recognition programs.
- Oversees the time and attendance plan to ensure compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- 10+ years human resources experience
- Call center experience
- Employee relations
- Working knowledge and demonstrated implementation of HR best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to work productively and independently in a fast-paced environment with excellent attention to detail.
HPOne is an equal opportunity employer, committed to employment equity throughout all levels of the organization. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. HPOne requires the necessary drug testing and background checks to maintain a safe environment.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications