|Title:||Sales Broker Supervisor|
|ID:||20170873 - FL|
As a result of our growing team, we need a Sales Supervisor with a strong sales and healthcare background to support our sales team. Sales Supervisor will manage key metrics, productivity, and efficiency to drive new sales. Manages Coaches and motivates sales team to develop their book of business.
- Selects, trains, and motivates sales team members. Manage processes, systems, incentive and recognition programs to ensure accountability for financial growth performance and profitability
- Assist with interviewing and hiring of sales agents
- Communicate daily, weekly, monthly sales to goal to agents. Meet monthly individual sales target. Monitors calls and time reporting to ensure compliance
- Ensures company policies are communicated, administered, and enforced
- Understands sales performance versus target objectives, identifies reasons for variance, communicates results and implements necessary changes
- Identifies and implements continuous improvement initiatives for the continued growth of their Sales Team
- 1-3 years in a supervisory/management role, preferably in brokerage leadership in a startup or fast growing brokerage operation
- Minimum of 5 years of insurance healthcare sales experience required
- Minimum of 3 years of sales leadership experience required
- Medicare experience is required
- Proven ability to manage a team of sales agents is required
- Experience in Sales center environment strongly preferred
- Ability to comprehend and clearly articulate product knowledge from various healthcare insurance plans to prospective members/callers
- Possess ability to understand and utilize computer systems
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills, with a positive attitude and a desire to make a difference in people’s lives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A current and valid FL health license required
- A current and valid FL life license preferred
Founded in 2006, HPOne is a leading sales and marketing organization that operates across multiple segments of the Medicare and health insurance marketplaces. Using proprietary technology solutions coupled with deep industry knowledge, the company provides a range of outsourced sales, marketing and contact services for national and regional health plans, operates private exchanges for individual consumers and employer-based group retirees, and manages the largest exclusive Medicare lead generation marketplace in the industry. HPOne’s core differentiation is its exclusive focus on the health insurance industry, bringing innovative and performance-based solutions that address the most pressing challenges facing clients. With four state-of-the-art contact centers around the country and a management team with an average of over 15 years in the health insurance industry, HPOne provides its clients with the solutions they need to profitably grow and manage their business. For five consecutive years, HPOne has been named to Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and energy tech companies in North America, earning a rank of 357 in 2016.
HPOne is an equal opportunity employer, committed to employment equity throughout all levels of the organization. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. HPOne requires the necessary drug testing and background checks as part of our pre-employment practices.