|Title:||Director of Broker Insurance Sales|
The director of insurance sales will drive revenue growth with an entrepreneurial mindset bringing bold ideas and processes. The director of insurance sales will drive customer acquisition and engagement/retention. The incumbent leader will enjoy making a big impact, aggressive goals, thrive in a fast-moving environment and comfortable with multi-channel programs. This position is responsible for managing a multi-state team of licensed insurance agents and ensuring they are meeting and exceeding corporate sales goals.
- P&L ownership of the performance marketing sales department
- Guide a team of license sales professionals toward meeting corporate sales goals (Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, Life, ancillary products, etc.)
- Monitor and improve standard operating practices
- Establish performance expectations and goals, evaluate performance results, provide feedback to staff and administer appropriate rewards
- Ability to coach and teach agents on sales techniques that result in increased agent production
- Foster a cohesive and supportive team environment in-line with HPOne’s values and culture
- Direct the staff efforts to ensure both compliance with CMS standards and enrollment goals are met
- Provide leadership to staff including establishing and maintaining regular team meetings as well as providing ongoing support and coaching
- Collaborate with internal departments such as HR, Sales Support, IT, QA, Training to ensure open lines of communication and that policies and procedures are aligned with the Company mission
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Seven+ years of successful sales management of an inside sales operation; focused on selling insurance products (Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, Life and ancillary products)
- Previous supervisory / management experience in a 50+ seat call center environment
- Solid understanding of call center technology, terminology and environment
- Ability to interface with Senior Level Executives during client meetings / presentations
- Must be a proactive, hands-on leader with a proven strategic vision who will drive operational performance with a high degree of accountability and integrity
- Ability to think out of the box and manage towards established goals
- Must possess a strong sense of integrity and be able to manage an office independently and maintain high personal and professional standards
Preferred qualifications for this role:
- Solid knowledge and gasp of Medicare /CMS rules and regulations
Founded in 2006, HPOne is a leading sales and marketing organization that operates across multiple segments of the Medicare and health insurance marketplaces. Using proprietary technology solutions coupled with deep industry knowledge, the company provides a range of outsourced sales, marketing and contact services for national and regional health plans, operates private exchanges for individual consumers and employer-based group retirees, and manages the largest exclusive Medicare lead generation marketplace in the industry. HPOne’s core differentiation is its exclusive focus on the health insurance industry, bringing innovative and performance-based solutions that address the most pressing challenges facing clients. With four state-of-the-art contact centers around the country and a management team with an average of over 15 years in the health insurance industry, HPOne provides its clients with the solutions they need to profitably grow and manage their business. For five consecutive years, HPOne has been named to Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and energy tech companies in North America, earning a rank of 357 for 2016.
HPOne is an equal opportunity employer, committed to employment equity throughout all levels of the organization. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. HPOne requires the necessary drug testing and background checks as part of our pre-employment practices.