|Title:||Manager Reporting & Analytics|
HPOne is looking for a manager, reporting and analytics to be a change agent in an organization that is data rich and insight poor. The ideal candidate must be passionate about data and predictive analytics in modern business to champion the transformation of HPOne into an efficient, data-driven organization. This role will design and produce standard and ad-hoc report requirements and will be directly responsible for translating data into meaningful insight that drives top line revenue and EBITDA expansion. The role will focus on development and management of dashboards and analytics (in collaboration with finance, technology and operations) within Domo – a newly implemented business intelligence tool.
- Engage with the director, financial planning & analysis and technology to develop a comprehensive data governance structure
- Work with the business to build and implement the correct analytics, reporting and predictive modeling infrastructure
- Partner with business leaders to develop and maintain standard and customized client reporting
- Develop and distribute KPI reports on overall business results and each line of business monthly
- Develop smart, compelling dashboards and reports to track key performance indicators (KPI’s), identify trends, and monitor company initiatives
- Collaborate with the business to explore datasets, formulate hypotheses, then provide statistically grounded recommendations to the business to drive material improvements in revenue and operating costs
- Work with the product team to “productize” and commercialize key predictive algorithms and capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field strongly: finance, economics, business, business analytics, statistics
- 5 years of experience in business analytics or financial analysis
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to convert raw data into useable insights
- Previous experience supporting a commercial organization with reports and analytics that drive business insights
- Prior hands-on experience working with business intelligence and dashboarding tools (Tableau, QlikView, Domo)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Access, and PowerPoint)
- Technical fluency with data preparation and predictive modeling
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional matrixed environment
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment in a positive and supportive manner
- Strong problem solving, planning and decision making skills, measures performance against goals, and evaluates results
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work collaboratively with a wide range of individuals at all levels of the organization
- Advanced Excel expertise preferred (Pivot tables, VLOOKUP, Report Filters, etc.)
Founded in 2006, HPOne is a leading sales and marketing organization that operates across multiple segments of the Medicare and health insurance marketplaces. Using proprietary technology solutions coupled with deep industry knowledge, the company provides a range of outsourced sales, marketing and contact services for national and regional health plans, operates private exchanges for individual consumers and employer-based group retirees, and manages the largest exclusive Medicare lead generation marketplace in the industry. HPOne’s core differentiation is its exclusive focus on the health insurance industry, bringing innovative and performance-based solutions that address the most pressing challenges facing clients. With four state-of-the-art contact centers around the country and a management team with an average of over 15 years in the health insurance industry, HPOne provides its clients with the solutions they need to profitably grow and manage their business. For five consecutive years, HPOne has been named to Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and energy tech companies in North America, earning a rank of 357 in 2016.
HPOne is an equal opportunity employer, committed to employment equity throughout all levels of the organization. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. HPOne requires the necessary drug testing and background checks as part of our pre-employment practices.